Spending time with your old friends is good for the mind, body, and spirit and yet it somehow never gets the priority it deserves. Life is busy, there’s a lot to juggle, more demands on your time, and with greater distances between you, a year can disappear without enough good times together.
To help - we’ve put together a ‘Get the Gang Back Together’ at Also Festival offer. Get a gang of 5 or more booked by end of Jan, and everyone gets their first drink at the bar completely free, to kick off your weekend reunion in style. Of course, soft drinks are available for the kids and shots are optional!
And if that’s not enough of an incentive… Here are 5 reasons why ALSO is a great focus for your 2018 reunion:
1. We have loads of fascinating ideas: Experience our pioneering talk events. The Also Festival was created stimulate new thinking, to connect with your best self and with over 50 Ted-style talks programmed across the festival weekend, there’ll be something for all members of your group to enjoy.
2. Go wild in the country: ALSO gives you the chance to unwind and lose yourself in nature. Take a dip in our gorgeous half-mile long lake, designed by the UK's most famous landscape architect, Capability Brown. Treat our 50 acres of parkland as your own - set up camp together as a group, glamp in our Safari Hotel or if that’s not right for your group, there’s even a luxurious spa hotel next door.
3. Bond over new experiences: work together as a group and join one of our incredible Masterclasses. From creating a flower crown with our gorgeous in-festival florist, vocal workshops with leading UK vocal coach, Juliet Russell, fitness, dance and yoga sessions, nature safaris, cocktail and wine masterclasses, drawing workshops, dance and many more…
4. Dine like Kings: Also Festival's foodie offering raises the culinary bar with delectable dishes, theatric productions and truly immersive experiences. Housed in a separate banquet tent with full kitchen and bar, we create full menus and past events have included a Victorian midnight feast, a Shakespearean Midsummer Night’s Dream dinner and a Garden of Eden banquet. (Themes for 2018 announced end of April)
5. Fun: When your crews thirst for knowledge has been quenched, we have incredible bands and musicians picked from the very top drawer, in-festival choirs, have a go Rockaoke or Lip Synch Battles, cabaret and comedy... All before ending your night in our soundproof bunker for a magical Shangri-La of music and dancing.
“I came along to the ALSO Festival summer 2017 with my university friends we have a reunion every year and this year was at the Festival and it was fabulous."
Book the deal, here.