Described by The Independent as the 'place to revel in nature and discuss big ideas', by The Guardian as one of the 'Top 5 Festivals for the mind' and by THE WEEK as 'a weekend of ideas, inspiration, music and delectable food', we'll be back for our FIFTH year from 29th June - 1st July.
Whether it’s the first festival with the kids or the extended family, or you’re a seasoned festival-going family, here’s 7 reasons why we’ll really knock yours (and the kids’) socks off.
1. The Speakers. We only work with people we think have something important to offer, have a chance of inspiring you, or are doing excellent work, and none of them bite. To give you the chance to ask questions in smaller groups, we also programme intimate, up close and personal, Double Talk sessions.
2. The workshops. From glamping bouquets, Kids’ DJ sessions, wild nature walks, scented yoga to build your own rockets – you can guarantee there will be something for everyone over the festival weekend.
3. Our wild, wild site. The Also Festival takes place in the stunning lake-side setting of Park Farm, Warwickshire, within 50 acres of beautiful 'Capability' Brown landscaped grounds.
4. Best boutique festival in the UK. We are a relatively small and friendly festival, with a small team ensuring you have the most magical weekend.
5. Food & Drink. We take our food and drink really seriously – we work with brilliant, local concessions and also create unique theatrical sit-down dining experiences to make sure that your weekend can include fabulous food across the weekend.
6. Accommodation for all tastes. With 50 acres, there is plenty of space for your group to find a secluded spot and set up camp. Plus, we have the luxurious safari glamps for those looking for a high-end camping experience. Or for those really keen not to camp, there’s a fabulous hotel and spa next door...
7. The fun. We have five stages packed with incredible music, comedy, talks, storytelling, magic and Masterclasses over the weekend. Family favourites include the annual lighting of the bonfire, lantern procession, cabaret, music and wild swimming sessions. And for those who like to party, head to our soundproofed disco bunker open till the small hours...
We’re easily accessible from the Midlands and London – why not join us? If you get 2 or more of your family groups together by the end of January 2018, we'll put together an afternoon tea hamper for you all to enjoy.